Structured Water provides qualitative and quantitative benefits in agriculture:
Crops yield between 9 and 25 % higher than the average values. This increase can vary according to the crop variety.
This achievement is due to the development of a stronger root system, which improves the absorption of water and nutrients. Plants grow stronger, stabilizing the blossom and fruit.
The mentioned yields can be achieved with fewer fertilisers and pesticides. The produced crop is closer to organic.
Soil permeability and quality are improved.
Irrigation systems, mainly dropping systems, keep its original efficiency, preventing obstructions in droppers and sprayers created by calcium and magnesium deposits. Structured Water can clear systems that are already partly blocked.
In vegetable production, the colour of the leaves gets stronger and brighter. Longer shelf life can be achieved depending on the packaging conditions.
Fruits and vegetables washed with Structured Water reinforce the mentioned advantages. The effect of chlorine used in this process gets stronger, and therefore dosage can be reduced.
Poultry & Livestock
The ingestion of Structured Water by cattle and poultry has the following advantages:
– Better metabolisation of feeds and improved conversion into meat.
– Lower animal mortality at early ages.
– Lower incidence of common diseases.
– Milk quantity and quality improves in dairy livestock.
These advantages also apply to piggery farms where additional advantages are achieved, such as:
– Smell reduction in pig manure and better efficiency in waste treatment processes.
– Smell reduction and a higher level of hygiene in stables and yards when cleaned with Structured Water.
– Anaerobic processes in liquid manure are changed into aerobic, turning manure into bio-fertiliser.